If you want to pursue a career in project management or want to enhance your existing skillset, then this course could be for you. Throughout this master’s degree, you will gain a deeper understanding of the principles and practices of project management, from project initiation to closure.Apply Now
MSc (Hons) Project Management
January | May | November | September
Why study this master’s in Project Management ?
– Develop a deep understanding of the principles, concepts and methodologies of project management
– Equips you with the skills and tools needed to plan, execute and manage complex projects
– Provides a critical understanding of the role of project management in organisational strategy, governance and performance
– Learn to align project objectives with organisational goals
– Develop the leadership and interpersonal skills to lead teams effectively
– Learn to manage projects in a global, multicultural and digital environments
In today’s fast-paced and competitive world, effective project management is essential for achieving successful outcomes. Throughout this course, you will explore various project management methodologies and techniques, and learn to apply them to different project types and contexts. You’ll develop essential project management skills, such as planning, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, quality management, and stakeholder management. Through case studies, simulations, and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to analyse and solve real-world project management problems. The course is taught by industry experts and offers opportunities for real-world project experience through partnerships with leading companies.
This course is subject to validation
You will have the skills and confidence to start your own business ventures, using your project management skills to plan, execute, and monitor projects.
Oversee multiple related projects to achieve a common objective and lead program planning, execution, monitoring, and evaluation, ensuring alignment with organisational goals and stakeholder needs.
Help organisations to improve their project management practices, reduce risks, and increase efficiency and effectiveness.