This course takes a practical approach to provide you with an understanding of the core aspects of cyber security management. In a rapidly evolving technological landscape, you will learn how the latest insights are being adopted within industry.Apply Now
(MSc) Cyber Security Management
January | May | September
Why study this master’s in cyber security management?
– Tailor the course to suit your career
– Emphasises the practical application of cyber security
– Gain insight into how cyber security is implemented, managed and governed by organisations of different sizes
– Develop excellent professional, intellectual and life skills
– Apply theoretical concepts to real-life case studies
– Learn to uphold the ethical expectations of the data management and cyber security profession.
What is cyber security?
Cyber security is a fast-growing industry. As the number of yearly cyber-attacks grow, organisations are realising the importance of protecting data and technological assets. As a result, cybersecurity professionals are in increasing demand.
This MSc Cybersecurity Management course in London, UK, focuses on the deployment and implementation of cyber security within an organisation of any size and across any industry.
On this course, you will develop your strategic thinking skills to manage resources, implement solutions and effectively communicate these to senior decision makers.
You’ll develop a clear understanding of the cyber threat landscape and how a cyber incident may evolve, to protect and support the strategic growth of a business.
Alongside core cyber security modules, you’ll have the opportunity to study a technical, elective module, so that you can tailor your course to suit your career.
Key study topics