Study in a collaborative environment, utilise the latest technology and work with industry on real-world briefs. If you want to drive innovation and find solutions to global issues within the world of fashion, then this course could be for you.Apply Now
MBA (Hons) MBA Fashion: Business and Entrepreneurship
Why study this MBA in Fashion Business and Entrepreneurship?
– Develop highly desirable skills in business and entrepreneurship, with a focus on the fashion sector
– Gain master’s level skills in leadership, business strategy and innovation
– Build the confidence to excel within the competitive fashion business arena
– Experience a learning-by-doing approach to fashion leadership
– Improve your future employment prospects through simulated tasks emulating real-world practice
– Enhance your professional network and collaborate with people with complementary skillsets
– Become part of a tech-literate, creative community.
What can this course do for me?
This course puts strategy and innovation at the forefront of the fashion business and will provide you with advanced knowledge in this area.
The programme has been uniquely designed for those interested in pursuing a career within the fashion industry. You will study among the UK’s finest creatives in a design-led, technological and business environment and participate in a collaborative working environment.
During the course, you will develop your leadership and management skills and gain experience through simulated tasks which emulate real-world practice.