Oxford International Junior Programmes – What’s new?
We hope all is well and you are looking forward to 2017 as much as we are! We have lots of exciting new programmes such as our winter residential camp in London, our spring residential camp at Royal Holloway and a brand new centre in the USA!
If you have any questions about any of programmes, please contact OIJuniorprogrammes@oxfordinternational.com or your Regional Sales Manager.
Winter Residential Camp – Via Lewisham – 3rd January – 31st January
We mentioned our winter camp last time and we are thrilled with the responses! We already have over 45 confirmed bookings with students from Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Russia, and Ukraine. If you would like more information please click on the link below to find the factsheet and the sample programme.
CLICK HERE for the Winter Camp 2017 factsheet.
Spring Residential Camp – Royal Holloway University – 27th March – 24th April
We are delighted to be returning to Royal Holloway in spring 2017 offering an all-inclusive residential programme. Stay for 1, 2, 3 or even 4 weeks from 27th March – 24th April. The highlights of the programme are:
- 15 hours of general English lessons per week from our tailor made Oxford International syllabus
- Two full days to London by train per week with exciting, cultural itineraries including visits to the capital’s most iconic museums and sightseeing locations
- Zone 1-2 Travelcard for all London excursions
- Half day visit to Windsor by public bus with entrance to Windsor Castle
- Diverse and immersive onsite activity programme utilising the state of the art sports complex and extensive outdoor areas
- Return transfers from London airports
- 1 free group leader per 15 students
CLICK HERE for the Spring Residential Camp 2017 factsheet.
Summer Promotional Videos
We are proud to announce that we have the final edit for our summer centres video available on our website! Please take a look to see what to expect from our fantastic centres and see the enjoyment of both our students and staff!
Kean University, NJ, USA – New for 2017
You may have received our announcement recently saying that we have ANOTHER NEW summer camp for 2017. We have secured a presence on the East Coast of the USA in New Jersey at Kean University, tapping into all those groups who wish to visit New York for a summer camp.
Robert Darell has been in negotiations with Ann Fox from AETS who was running a camp at this campus but has decided to step away from the industry. Ann has been incredibly helpful and supportive in passing all her contacts and knowledge over to us.
Robert has also spoken to the university who are happy to take us on as a new tenant for summer 2017.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAMME ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Campus – Kean University, Union, New Jersey
- Dates – 2nd July to 13th August 2017
- Length -13 night stay (Sun-Sat)
- Accommodation – Freshman Residence (suite) or Bartlett Hall (apartment). Two twin rooms with one bathroom (ratio 1:4) with lounge with sofa and small kitchenette in each apartment – no kitchen in the suite. Wifi in the accommodation. Lounges with TVs on the main floor. Linen provided and changed weekly.
- Food – Full board – All you can eat buffet style with swipe card
- Lessons -15 hours per week in morning only classes
- Programme – Full programme of afternoon and evening social and recreational and sporting activities
- Excursions – 2 afternoon/evening excursions into New York during the week PLUS 2 full days to New York on the weekend
- Location – 12km from NEWARK (EWR) international airport, 50km from JFK airport. 40 mins from New York Penn station on New Jersey Transit
- Transfers – Return transfers from EWR included. Small supplement, depending on group size, for JFK.
- Leaders -One free leader per 15 students