Preparing International Students for University
Oxford International provides pathways to higher education through an exciting range of international integrated degree programmes for students from all over the world. Through our transformational educational experiences, our students thrive and are able to achieve their full academic potential, eventually moving on to develop a rewarding career in today’s global economy and society.
In collaboration with our university partners we establish on-campus, Embedded Colleges, where students study the first stage of an integrated Bachelor’s degree over three or four years.
At postgraduate level we offer integrated Master’s programmes that combine specialist learning with additional English language and academic support.
Since launching our first college in 2014, we have established a total of four Embedded Colleges in partnership with four distinctive British universities across the UK. Our partners offer a rich, sought-after higher education experience with internationally recognised qualifications.
Find out more about our partnerships by clicking below:
- Small class sizes with experienced tutors
- Multiple intakes throughout the year to suit different student needs
- Individual and personalised support throughout the academic year
- All colleges are on university campuses and are an integral part of the university itself
- Enrol as a University student with full access to all University facilities and services
- Direct continuation to chosen degree upon successful completion of the first stage/s
- Proven successful track record with 94% completion and 96% continuation onto degree